Cogit Corporation (hereinafter “Cogit” or “we”) is committed to complying with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter “Personal Information Protection Law”). All Cogit employees will understand and follow the Private Information Protection Policy stated below and are committed to providing maximum protection of customers’ personal information (hereinafter “Personal Information”).
- ・In a case of collecting, using and providing Personal Information, Cogit will handle the Personal Information in question under strict management based on the Private Information Protection Policy and other related laws and regulations.
- ・Cogit will appoint the manager of each department in charge of applying private information protection and appropriately implement the Private Information Protection Policy.
- ・Cogit will strive to promote the education and enlightenment of all officers, full-time employees, contract employees, non-regular employees, part-time workers, temporary workers and dispatched employees (hereinafter “our employees”) to gain their understanding of the importance of personal information protection and ensure proper handling of Personal Information.
- ・Cogit will strive to prevent the unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification and divulgence of Personal Information by our employees.
・Upon the acquisition of Personal Information from individuals, Cogit will clarify the facts below to the individuals.
- (1) The contact information of the responsible department
- (2) The purpose of the use of the information
- (3) In the event that Cogit plans to provide the Personal Information to third parties, we will give notice of the purpose and the recipients.
- (4) Upon entrusting the Personal Information to third parties, notice to the effect will be given.
- (5) The fact that disclosure of the Personal Information is at the full discretion of the individuals.
- (6) A way for individuals to contact Cogit to confirm the Personal Information entrusted with Cogit
- ・In the absence of legitimate grounds, Cogit will not engage in unauthorized disclosure to third parties the Personal Information entrusted to it by individuals.
- ・For Personal Information entrusted by individuals, in the event of the desire of the individuals in question to confirm, make corrections to or delete the said Personal Information, Cogit will respond to such requests to the most reasonable extent possible.
- ・Cogit will strive to carry out a regular audit for sustained improvements in its approaches to personal information protection.